My name is Imad Zeroual and I am a Ph.D candidate in Computer Science at Mohamed First University, Oujda, Morocco. I am a member of Oujda-NLP Team since 2013. My areas of research are Natural Language Processing and Computational Linguistics. I am primarily working on Corpus-based Studies, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval/Extraction, and Language Teaching and Learning. For more information about my research, check out my list of publications.
* Founding President of the Moroccan Centre for Information Literacy, Oujda, Morocco.
* Full professional member of the International Association for Educators and Researchers (IAER/171101), London, UK.
* Member of the International Association of Engineers (IAENG/206013).
* Associate member of Euroscience, the grassroots association of scientists in Europe.
* Member of the European Network on Integrating Vision and Language (iV&L Net)
* Member of the Tempus project 544528-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-MA-TEMPUS-JPGR (Self-evaluation process of Moroccan universities) 2016.
* Member of the Arabic Language Engineering Society (ALESM), Rabat, Morocco.
* Member of the World Youth Alliance (WYA)..